How to use
Directions for use:
- Wet the animal thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply Malaseb® Medicated Shampoo to your pet at several points and massage into the coat.
- Using a sponge may assist with lathering and penetration of the shampoo through the coat.
- Use approximately 1-2 mL per kg of body weight.
- Leave the shampoo on for 10 minutes. Ensure your pet is supervised during this time to avoid ingestion or inhalation of the shampoo.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Tips for bathing cats:
- Many cats will tolerate water better if it is not running.
- Fill 3 large buckets with warm water.
- Gently dunk the cat (not including the head) into the first bucket and then apply shampoo as directed to form a lather.
- Wrap the cat in a towel for 10 minutes to keep them warm, secure and prevent them from licking the shampoo foam.
- Once the 10 minutes is up the cat is sequentially dunked into the remaining two buckets to thoroughly rinse off all shampoo.
- Use with caution around eyes. If shampoo enters the animal’s eye, flush thoroughly with clean water. Seek veterinary advice if eye changes are observed.
- Pets should not be left unattended during the recommended 10 minute shampoo contact time as licking or inhaling shampoo foam may result in irritation of the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts.
- This product is not recommended for use in rabbits or species other than dogs or cats.
Read label instructions carefully prior to use.